SD Health Home
South Dakota’s Health Home program offers enhanced health care services to eligible Medicaid recipients who have qualifying chronic conditions or a severe mental illness or emotional disturbance.
A Health Home provides:
- Care focused on you as a whole person
- A connection to other health care and community resources such as transportation and other assistance you might need
- The right care when and where you need it
- Help to answer your questions about your health
- Information to help you live a healthy life
- Help to plan for your health needs
- Help to manage your medications and medical treatments
All Women Count
The South Dakota Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program, otherwise known as the All Women Count! Program, has been offered through Huron Clinic and Women's Health and Education Center since July of 2000. This program pays for physical exams, pap tests, and mammograms, as well as diabetes, cholesterol, and hypertension screening for uninsured and underinsured women ages 30 - 64. Women must meet age and income guidelines to qualify for services. This program is funded through a grant from the Federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and is a member of the South Dakota Women's Cancer Network.