This list is a general list of our services. If you have questions regarding a specific service please contact our office and ask to speak with our staff.
Huron Clinic is proud to offer a full line of medical services including:
- Routine Physicals: Annual, School, Work, and DOT
- Vaccinations and Flu Shots
- Immunizations and Therapeutic Injections: Online with the South Dakota State Immunization Program
- Women’s Health: Pap Tests, Colposcopy, Breast Screening, Endocervical Biopsy, Contraception, STD Testing
- Screening: Laboratory Testing, Bone Density Scans, Cancer, Diabetes and Cholesterol, Drug and Alcohol, Vision and Hearing Screenings, Company Drug Collection Facility, Pre-Employment Physicals, Preschool and School Physicals
- Cardio Health: EKG, and Blood Pressure Screening
- Pulmonary Health: Nebulizer Treatments, Pulmonary Function Testing
- Diabetes: Laboratory Testing, Insulin Pump Management and Education, Diet Information, Weight Management and Medication Management
- Minor Surgery: Mole/Lesion Removal, Laceration Repair, Skin Tag Removal, Wart Removal, Liquid Nitrogen Treatment
- Joint Injections and Aspirations: Cortisone Injections, Fluid Removal
- Skin: Skin Cancer Screening, Mole/Lesion Removal
- Radiology: X-rays, Ultrasound and Bone Density Testing
- DOT Exams
If it has been over a year since your last routine physical or if you haven’t made an appointment for your flu vaccination please contact our office at 605-352-8691 today to schedule an appointment.
Preventative care is a set of measures taken in advance of symptoms to prevent illness or injury. This type of care is best exemplified by routine physical examinations and immunizations. The emphasis is on preventing illnesses before they occur.
Specialists in Family Medicine are trained in the management and treatment of the vast majority of health concerns for all ages. Your family healthcare provider may involve consulting specialists in your care, but will always have the perspective of your entire health history and lifestyle.
Women's Health Care
Our family practice healthcare providers offer expert care and advice for women's health issues, including gynecology and breast health.
Allergy and Immunization
Huron Clinic offers adult and childhood immunizations and therapeutic injections, as well as allergy shot administration.
Industrial and Occupational Medicine
- Company Drug Collection Facility
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Contracted Medical Review Officer
- Workers Comp Injury Treatment
Bone Density Testing - DEXA Scan
Huron Clinic uses a GE® Prodigy Advanced Bone Densitometer for diagnosing bone density problems (DEXA stands for ‘Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry’). It is the most commonly used test for measuring bone mineral density, and is also one of the most accurate ways to diagnosis Osteopenia or Osteoporosis. Follow-up DEXA scans are used to monitor treatments for bone density disorders.